Friday, July 9, 2010

Bath!

streets of Bath


Cath Kidston!! Where I got my new adorable purse and camera case! I am in love with them.


eating our AMAZING buns from Sally Lunn's on a random curb.. we put cinnamon butter on them, and I have never been happier! delish.



Sally Lunn's House. As you can see, it is the oldest house in Bath, and has the cutest restaurant inside.


just hanging out in front of the roman baths

there are the coolest roman sculptures surrounding the baths, I love them.


beautiful Bath Abbey

me and Sal pal!


Bath Abbey!

Okay, so Bath is my favorite place! It is so quaint and fun. It really feels like you are in a different city, especially with the Roman influence and historical buildings... We took a tour of the roman baths, went to Sally Lunn's house (most amazing buns!), and just walked around the town... and I bought my Cath Kidston bag! yay! I really could stay there forever and loved every second!


No comments:

Post a Comment